Past events not visible (single event page) + default Wop

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Past events not visible (single event page) + default Wop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Russell
    Participant

Hi,

When an event has past, but we go to the page that the event should be at – we get a 404 error. However, if this event is in the future it’s visible.

We need all of our events to be viewable all of the time (not just future events). How can we adjust this so these posts are always visible.

And when adding a ticket in WooCommerce, is it possible to automatically assign it with a “ticket” category to separate it from our normal woo commerce products?

Thanks
    Russ

Barry

Hi Russ,

I’d be happy to help but please note we have a policy of one question per support ticket. Let’s look at the past event/404 issue here and if you could create a new topic for your second, WooCommerce related query that would be great πŸ™‚

When an event has past, but we go to the page that the event should be at – we get a 404 error. However, if this event is in the future it’s visible.

That certainly doesn’t sound like the normal behaviour – could you point me to a live example so I can be sure I’m understanding correctly? I did try looking at the domain name you provided when you opened this topic, but it’s protected by HTTP authentication.

Can you also confirm that you tried our standard troubleshooting steps and share your system information?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Past events not visible (single event page) + default Wop’ is closed to new replies.