Overlapping events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Overlapping events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fernando

Hi, I am interested in the pro version, but I wanted to see if on the backend, when adding a new event, if there is already an event at that time in that specific calendar, if there is a way to prevent the person adding the event to add it as there is already an event at that time. And as well is it possible to have more than one calendar? Please let me know and thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

The Events Calendar (the free version) comes with a default calendar page, which you can display in month, list, or day view. With the Events Calendar Pro, you can also display events around your site (with the ability to apply filters) using widget shortcodes or full calendar view shortcodes, and you also have three additional views: week, map, and photo.

Unfortunately there is not currently an out-of-the-box way to prevent new events from being created if the time overlaps with an existing event. It would be possible to customize the plugin to work this way – I’d recommend taking a look at our themer’s guide if you’d like to give this a shot! As a Pro license holder, you would have access to our Premium Support Forums. While we are not able to do customizations for you, we are happy to answer questions and help point you in the right direction!

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase if you’re not satisfied with the products, so feel free to test them out! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Overlapping events’ is closed to new replies.