Organizer & Venue Field's Greyed Out in New Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Organizer & Venue Field's Greyed Out in New Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rickweaver
    Participant

1. ) I just loaded Event Calendar and Event Calendar PRO

2.) I have setup one venue in the venues tab and 2 organizers in the organizers tab

3.) I went to setup a new event and the Organizer & Venue Field’s Greyed Out in New Event

4.) It won’t let me click on the drop down to choose a venue or organizer (see attached screenshot)

What have I done wrong?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi rickweaver,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

What you described sounds like a bug. Could you please share your System Information? (you may set your reply as “Private”).

Also, could you try to deactivate all your other plugins, and switch to the default theme to see if that makes a difference? You may read carefully our documentation about Testing for conflicts before doing anything.

Please let me know what you find out during the process.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer & Venue Field's Greyed Out in New Event’ is closed to new replies.