organizer page does not list events by that organizer

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator organizer page does not list events by that organizer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yasirmturk
    Participant

the organizer page does not list events by that organizer and similarly the venue page does not lists events

George
    Participant

Hey @Yasir,

1. Can you link to specific examples of both types of pages?

2. Can you share your “system information” with us? Here’s how → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

3. I see that you have Facebook Importer; is the problem here specifically that events imported from Facebook aren’t showing up on the pages you mentioned? E.g. if you make some events right on your site just for testing purposes, and choose venues and organizers for them, do these events show up on those pages any more successfully?

Thank you!
    George

yasirmturk
    Participant

Yes you can visit my site and those links are everywhere along with any event you can click on Venue or Organizer name and it takes you to that specific page..but that page should contain a list of events at that venue/or list of event by that organizer.. otherwise these pages does not make any sense:

Adventurer Treks and Tours

Dotzero

I dont think it is a facebook specific problem

George
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this @Yasir! I have two further questions:

1. Can you share your “system information” with us? Here’s how → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

2. Do any errors pop up on your site if you head to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to this:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

That will display PHP errors if any exist, which might be quite useful here.

Thank you!
    George

yasirmturk
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by yasirmturk.
    George
    Participant

Hey @Yasir,

I’m sorry, I unfortunately was not able to find anything in your system information that reveals the cause of this problem…I would recommend addressing two things:

1. Does this happen with every single organizer and venue on your site? Or only some venues and some organizers? If the latter, then is there any pattern to these venues and organizers that have the problem that you can think of?

2. Does anything change if you run through the complete set of troubleshooting steps here? → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘organizer page does not list events by that organizer’ is closed to new replies.