Organization

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Organization

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joseph
    Participant

I am able to view Organizers and have Organizers checked off as one of my available fields but it does not appear on my website. Also, I have Google Maps checked off but that does not appear either. How can I make them appear?

Hunter

Hey Joseph,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about the troubles. They don’t sound typical, so let’s see if we can narrow down the source. Would you mind reviewing our Testing for conflicts guide and let me know if the problem still occurs?

Keep me updated and welcome to the forums!

Cheers 🙂

Joseph
    Participant

I can manually add an event to the calendar and the map & organizer will appear, however it does not appear when I use the ical importer. How can I make that appear using the importer?

Hunter

Hey Joseph,

We’ve actually got a logged bug regarding the inability to edit Google Maps checkboxes for ‘saved’ events. For the time being, you can revert back to version 4.1.3 of TEC and that should fix the problem until we can address it in an upcoming maintenance release. You’ll also need to revert plugins manually.

I know this isn’t the ideal situation and thank you for your understanding. Have a great weekend and let me know if you have any more questions.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I wanted to inform you that the Google Maps Checkboxes have been fixed with the release of 4.2.3 last week.

Please update all your plugins to that version for the issue to be resolved.

Let us know if you continue to have issues with this.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Organization’ is closed to new replies.