Option does not work SEE HOW

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Option does not work SEE HOW

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Good afternoon:

if not because today’s update … But I can not change the option SEE HOW. For example map. See here https://rondainfinita.info/eventos/foto/

In addition, the first page is “messy”. if I give following events appears more orderly

Regards,
    Antonio

Cliff

Hi. I appreciate the link to your site, but I am not understanding your question.

Could you please clarify and, if possible, include a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Thank you.

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant
    Cliff

Thank you. I now understand your issue is that the Tribe Bar “view switcher” isn’t switching.

I noticed console errors at your site: http://cl.ly/1u05112G0c2x

Please resolve these first and see if it solves your issue.

If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.

Thank you.

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hello:
    I’m a little desperate because I do not understand the error, nor understand how to fix it.

🙁

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

The problem is the plug-in filter BAR, so I disabled and working properly. I have been reactivated and no longer works.

Cliff

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please share your System Information. That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hello Cliff:

All my wordpress plugin and are updated to the latest version, the error has since upgraded to the latest version of TRIBE. I tried to reinstall all plug-TRIBE, but still with the same error.

The error disappears if I disable the plugin Filter Bar

Regards,

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by ANTONIO JOSE.
    ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thank you for the information.

With only Modern Tribe plugins active (including Filter Bar) and your theme set to a WordPress default theme like TwentyFifteen, does the issue remain?

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

I’ve tried using the theme “twenty fourteen” and I still get the same error.

Tomorrow I will try disabling the rest of plugin

Regards,

Cliff

Thanks for the update. I’ll wait to hear back from you tomorrow.

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hello Cliff:

I tried to disable all plugin and activate the theme Twenty Fifteen and continues with the same problem.

Regards

Cliff

Please set your site (or a staging/demo site) back to Testing for Conflicts mode (all non-MT plugins deactivated and TwentySixteen theme active) and let me know when I can check it out like that to see if I can spot any issues.

tyvm

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

It does not work the search field near. I’ll see if I create a test environment. I notice when I have created. regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Option does not work SEE HOW’ is closed to new replies.