Ongoing costs of The Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ongoing costs of The Events Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carol Grise

I see the initial cost is $89 with 1 year of support. Is there an annual cost to using Events Calendar or is it a one time cost?

Caroline

Hi Carol,

Thanks for reaching out! For all of our premium plugins, each purchase comes with a year of updates and premium support, and plugins can be renewed at a discount to continue receiving those benefits for the following year. Should you choose not to renew in a given year, you can still continue using the plugin at its current version, though you will lose your access to regular updates, feature additions, and bug fixes, and you will no longer be eligible to receive support for any issues that may occur on your site. Renewing at a later date will immediately restore your access to these benefits for the next year. (The only exception to the above is Event Aggregator, which relies on our cloud-based servers for performing import tasks and must be activated to function properly.)

If you should have any other questions about our licenses and how they work, you can find more details on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-does-buying-a-license-get-me/

I hope that helps to clear things up somewhat! 🙂 Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ongoing costs of The Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.