"One event on invalid date at [time]" showing after updating recurring event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "One event on invalid date at [time]" showing after updating recurring event

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Jonathan Vogel-Borne.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Greetings The Events Calendar folks,

I am seeing the message (screenshot attached) saying “One event on invalid date at…” after I set the “once” dates. The format changes from “mm/dd/yyyy” to “yyyy-mm-dd”. The event shows up on the correct date, but the default “Recurrence Description” uses that phrase “One event on invalid date at 5:00pm” (or whatever the time of the event is).

This appears to only be a problem if I don’t insert a custom “Recurrence Description”. It occurs to me it may be associated with the sort order bug going on when you click “(see all)”. Just a speculation.

See: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/incorrect-sort-order-when-viewing-all-recurring-events/

Barry

Apologies for the delayed response, Jonathan – and I’m sorry this bug has bitten you.

It is on our radar already and we’ll do our best to ship a fix soon (realistically, that will not be the very next Events Calendar PRO release, however).

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 5 March 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-5-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"One event on invalid date at [time]" showing after updating recurring event’ is closed to new replies.