Help Desk

"One event on invalid date at [time]" showing after updating recurring event

Greetings The Events Calendar folks,

I am seeing the message (screenshot attached) saying “One event on invalid date at…” after I set the “once” dates. The format changes from “mm/dd/yyyy” to “yyyy-mm-dd”. The event shows up on the correct date, but the default “Recurrence Description” uses that phrase “One event on invalid date at 5:00pm” (or whatever the time of the event is).

This appears to only be a problem if I don’t insert a custom “Recurrence Description”. It occurs to me it may be associated with the sort order bug going on when you click “(see all)”. Just a speculation.

Apologies for the delayed response, Jonathan – and I’m sorry this bug has bitten you.

It is on our radar already and we’ll do our best to ship a fix soon (realistically, that will not be the very next Events Calendar PRO release, however).

Hi Jonathan!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 5 March 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release →

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the help desk. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.

Subscribe to Updates