One event accross mutliple non consecutives dates

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions One event accross mutliple non consecutives dates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BOUCHAIR

Hello,

I have ONE course wich occur on 3 non consecutives days

13 OCT – 20 OCT – 27 OCT

I read the forum and each time you speak about recurrent events ! (it is not clear for me, can you send me a screenshot of this setup please ?)

How this event is displayed in list view : 13 OCT – 27 OCT (3 days) ?
    How this event is displayed in the calendar (only the date above are mentionned ?) ?
    If i can’t setup it do you do a refund ?

Thank you

Geoff

Hey there and thanks for getting in touch!

Yes, recurring events are included in Events Calendar PRO and are likely the best way to show an event like the one you’re describing.

A recurring event can either look like one event or many events in the List View. There is a setting in Events Calendar PRO that allows you to show either the next instance of a recurring event, or all of them. If you have them all showing, then List View will look like this:

Screen Shot 2016 05 02 at 12 27 18 PM

Does that look like what you’re looking for? We definitely offer a full refund on all our products within 30 days of purchase, so I would highly encourage you to check it out to see if it works for you.

Cheers!
    Geoff

BOUCHAIR

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply, to be sure you understand me
    Please see theses images :

Event :
    Date start : 13 OCT
    Date end : 27 OCT
    Excluded dates : 14 – 15 – 16 – 17 – 18 – 19 – 21 – 22 – 23 – 24 – 25 – 26

View post on imgur.com

Thank you

Geoff

Hey there!

Yep, we’re on the same page. Here’s another screenshot, this time of Month View with the same recurring events settings.

Does this help clarify things? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Nico

I’m closing this thread an marking as duplicate. I’ll continue to help Bouchair with this issue here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/one-event-accross-mutliple-non-consecutives-dates-2/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘One event accross mutliple non consecutives dates’ is closed to new replies.