Older posts link on blog page redirects to events calendar page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Older posts link on blog page redirects to events calendar page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sculawdm
    Participant

http://law.scu.edu/category/northern-california-innocence-project/

Older posts links on blogs redirecting to events calendar page.

When I deactivate Events Calendar proper content shown.

Barry

Hi Matthew,

That’s really strange and not something I can replicate or that I’m seeing many similar reports of.

Would it be possible for you to share your system information with us, via private reply? Beyond that a good first step could be to visit the Settings → Permalinks screen (no need to change anything, though) then re-test and see if the problem is still present.

If that doesn’t help then running through these standard troubleshooting steps is definitely worth a shot 🙂

Let me know how you get on!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Older posts link on blog page redirects to events calendar page’ is closed to new replies.