Old events still displayed on Ipad but not with Windows

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Old events still displayed on Ipad but not with Windows

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

My Pro license gas expired today. My client has just informed me thet the list of outstanding events starts at 1 Nov rather than today 9 Nov when viewed on an Ipad. Displays correctly with PC..
    What is wrong? I would like to renew – however I dont want to be stuck if the plugin does not work correctly.
    Please advise what I should do

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into these issues! It looks like you’re running an older version of The Events Calendar. Could you try updating to the latest version (4.6.4) and see if that makes a difference? If you don’t see a prompt to download in the Plugins section, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

The next step would be testing for a conflict with your theme and other plugins. Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers, and you can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue.

If you would like to renew, you’ll have access to post in our premium forums, where we provide in-depth support and can help you troubleshoot this further. We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase if you’re not satisfied with the products, so if it doesn’t work out for you, we’ll be happy to give you your money back!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Old events still displayed on Ipad but not with Windows’ is closed to new replies.