NOT showing: venue detail, Organiser detail with text field option.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events NOT showing: venue detail, Organiser detail with text field option.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant

Hi, after implementation and with all the setting by unchecked option for Users cannot create new Venues & Users cannot create new Organizers, its not showing the option for the text field box for both to add new organiser and venue, not even the drop down menu for the orgainser, venue and for the country selection as well while submitting the new event by the user.

another one the tittle font for the section title is is totally in some the topic like, even time & date, event website and event cost.

The help would be appreciated

thank you

kind regards

Nico

Hi there Tom,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I’ll help you here 🙂

Fist of all, Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Regarding the venue / organizer just start writing the name of the new venue / organizer and if it doesn’t exist then it will give you the option to create a new one.

Please let me know if this helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Tom
    Participant

Hi Nico,

Thank you for the response, But i would like to letting you know that i have already tried that process last night as with 2017 theme, it was working on that theme but its not in our bridge theme.

And after that i have posted another post last night, i have copy and paste for review my same post from last night and please provide the solution for the issue based on this.

Thank you

kind regards
    Tom

[COPY AND PASTE
    Hi,

On my Community Events form that visitors can submit an event the dropdown options for Venue Details, Organiser Details, do not work. When clicking on the drop down menu, nothing appears, so you cant select either an existing option or add a new one.

I am using Bridge theme https://themeforest.net/item/bridge-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7315054 and have tried activating the default 2017 wordpress theme and it works ok in that, so it must me a theme conflict, do you think?

If so, how can I resolve this?

Another thing is, how can I change OrganiZer to read OrganiSer (with the S instead of Z) in all forms and pages etc, as in my country it is spelt with an S.

My site is not live yet, so PM me or email me direct if you want a temp login to check it out.

Thanks for your help.

Tom]

Nico

Hey Tom,

Looks like Cliff has continued to help you out on this in the other thread → https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-event-issue-dropdown-boxes-not-working/

I’m going to close this out! Please continue the conversation there…

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘NOT showing: venue detail, Organiser detail with text field option.’ is closed to new replies.