Not all events from Google Calendar are being imported

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Not all events from Google Calendar are being imported

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Moore
    Participant

Hello,

We purchased the Event Aggregator to feed all Google calendars into one main Event Calendar Pro(also purchased). The initial setup looked good but the client noticed missing events. I added the google calendar to my own to check myself and sure enough, not all events are being feed through to the website calendar. I went back to the website and used Run Import to pull in a fresh import and it found some new events but still does not display the events on any of my calendars on the site.

Here is my private iCal link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/gogremlins.com_72mmc2gthc6eamrkqnktkt0i6k%40group.calendar.google.com/private-de38a0518414e687bef9ce95c66f8d3c/basic.ics

When setting this up on my own google calendar I see about 29 events but the import only previews 13 and I’m still only seeing 2 events come through on the calendar display here: https://www.gogremlins.com/athletics/volleyball/

Please help!

Jonathan Moore
    Participant

After further review, it looks as though events are being placed into the Ignore status. I’m making sure to select the correct category. Is there a setting that I should change to not send imported events into the Ignore status?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you out.

Events should not be automatically ignored during the initial import – you can read more about how the ”Hide and ignore” feature is intended to work here.

I tested out the link you sent on my own site, but I was not able to recreate this issue. I was seeing 26 upcoming events in the preview, and the same number of events were imported. Can you check what you have set under Events > Settings > Import > Import Limit Type & Import Quantity Limit? If these are too low, then this can prevent all of the events in the source from being imported.

Can you also share your full system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jonathan Moore
    Participant

Thanks Jennifer,

Once I removed the date from the import everything worked fine.

This issue has been resolved.

Take care!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

I’m glad that everything is working now! Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Not all events from Google Calendar are being imported’ is closed to new replies.