Non-responsive

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Non-responsive

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dinanimu
    Participant

Hi, I have a wordpress theme on my site and recently purchased/installed the Community bundle. After installing this, my website has turned to being non-responsive. Based on my limited research, this has to do with Woocommerce. I don’t know if I have a need for Woocommerce. The purpose of the bundle was for different partner organizations post events, collect RSVPs and also keep a count of RSVPs/Tickets. At this time, we are not offering a way for event organizers to sell tickets. Given this issue, we are going to uninstall this if the response issue cannot be resolved. We are using BeTheme template.

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Also, do you see the same issue if you switch to a default WordPress theme, like ‘Twentyseventeen’?

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jaime

dinanimu
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Mustafa,

I’m sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue.  Do you have Event Tickets installed on your site?

You do need Event Tickets (free) in order to make this suite of plugins work together.  Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

dinanimu
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

I have Event Tickets installed.

If there is a number I can call you – we can re-create the problem and walk you through. Unfortunately, given the traffic onsite, we cannot leave the problem hang around on the site.

Hi Mustafa,

Unfortunately, we don’t currently offer phone support, but I’d love to continue to help you troubleshoot here.

Do you get the same errors when you use a WordPress default theme, like ‘Twentyseventeen’?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

dinanimu
    Participant

This reply is private.

dinanimu
    Participant

I have my pasted my system details. Pls review and revert back ASAP. APpreciate it.

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for providing me with this information.  I’m not able to replicate the issue that you are referring to, using the most recent versions of our plugins and WooCommerce.

Another option would be for you to install the third-party plugin, Health Check, which can mimic a bare WordPress install while your site visitors still see your site the way that it normally appears.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

dinanimu
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Mustafa,

I’m sorry to hear that we were not able to get to the bottom of this issue.  You can apply for a refund using the following form:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

If you do not hear back within a few days, please let me know so that I can process that for you.

You can go ahead and purchase the additional plugins needed here.

You can also add your ideas to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Non-responsive’ is closed to new replies.