no week view on mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO no week view on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Hi,

as I have read, I am not the first person having this problem (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-not-showing-in-week-view-on-mobile/) but I couldn’t find a solution.

Just as a note: All Plugins are updated, I have tested the settings with different standard/week/ month. Still in the mobile view there is no week showing up.

If there is allready a solution. Please let me know.
    thank you for helping
    Nina

Patricia

Hi Nina,

I’m really sorry to hear about this issue. I’ve looked into your problem and it seems to be a bug.

I’ve added this thread to our internal bug report. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now, but the good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a solution is available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Nina!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 5 March 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-5-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘no week view on mobile’ is closed to new replies.