No ticket box showing up

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No ticket box showing up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    industrieelklimmen
    Participant

No matter what post or page types I choose in Events > Tickets, there is no ticket box showing up in my event:
    http://wpik.conversionmonitor.com/training/training-gwo-working-at-heights/2018-03-28/

There is a ticket box shown at the bottom of the homepage when I check “page” here, but I only need it at an event.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Roeland van Oostenbrugge

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Roeland,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on!

First, can you make sure that you’re running the current versions of The Events Calendar (4.6.13) and Events Calendar Pro (4.4.24.2), as well as the current version of WordPress (4.9.5)?

Just to clarify, are you not seeing the ticket edit section on the event edit screen (the backend of the event), or are you creating tickets there that are not showing up on the front end? The event you linked to is in the past, and tickets will not show up on the front end of past events by default.

Another thing that you can check is the start and end sale dates on the tickets you create – if the current date is outside of that range, then the tickets will not show up on the front end for that event.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

industrieelklimmen
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your reply.
    I updated all plugins, WordPress was already up to date, and the problem is still there..
    I can’t see any ticket on front end, also on future events, for example this one:
    http://u27997p21895.web0109.zxcs.nl/training/training-gwo-working-at-heights/2018-05-09/

You can see the price from a ticket, but not the ticketbox.

I can see a ticket box on the homepage, but this one doesn’t belong to an event: http://u27997p21895.web0109.zxcs.nl

Is it a good idea if I give you credentials to the WP-backend to see what is happening?

Thanks,
    Roeland

industrieelklimmen
    Participant

Bump

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Roeland,

I’m sorry for the delay here…another thing you can check is the start and end sale dates under the Advanced tab on the ticket edit section…if the current date is outside the range set there, the tickets will not appear on the front end.

It is odd that you are not seeing a “Help” option under the Events menu in the Dashboard. Can you try re-installing the plugins (The Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, Event Tickets, and Event Tickets Plus) to see if that fixes this issue? If not, can you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing under Events > Tickets? Please make sure to backup your site before doing this, just to be on the extra-safe side. If you are able to get to the Help section, please share your system info with me. This will be helpful in

The next step would be to run through the steps outlined here (or use a plugin like Health Check) to test for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme or another plugin.

We are not able to login to the backend of user sites, but please let me know how it goes with the above steps!

Thanks,

Jennifer

industrieelklimmen
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your help.
    The problem is solved; It turned out that I had to select a question set.

best regards,
    Roeland

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Great, I’m glad to hear that everything is working now! If there is anything else that we can help with, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘No ticket box showing up’ is closed to new replies.