No products in shop

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No products in shop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Arthur C
    Participant

Hello, after I remove tickets from cart and the cart will be empty I will have a button called return to shop, when I click on it it will take me to the shop page but there are no products on shop page and I have tickets created in woocommerce products, what I have noticed the permalinks for the products are the same permalink for the event page. What I need is either the “return to shop” button to take me to the event page or the shop page to display the tickets because right now it displays a message like “No products were found matching your selection.”

Henry
    Participant

Ok Figured this one out.
    I tested for conflict issues on both theme and plugin. There were none.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the ticket and ticket plus plugins. The issue was resolved.
    I did find a curious “thing”
    If I did not choose how many tickets I wanted it produced the same error.
    With that in mind. Would it be possible to either set the default number of tickets to one or alternatively set some sought of control to not let you buy “0” tickets.

Regards
    Henry
    Made In Workshop.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for reaching out! Is this still an issue for you?

If so, could you please share your system info with me, along with a link to your events page so that I can try to recreate the issue? I tried to do so on my end, but clicking “Return to shop” gave me the correct shop page. If you haven’t already, testing for conflicts would be a good next step, as well as making sure that you are running the current versions of WordPress, WooCommerce, and our plugins.

Henry – thanks for sharing your solution! I’m not sure I follow the issue you are describing with being able to buy 0 tickets…by default, you should not be able to do this. If this is occurring, could you please open a new thread (to ensure that we keep things organized!) and include a screenshot and the details of the steps you took to get that issue? Regarding setting the default number of tickets, WooCommerce has a snippet that will let you do just that!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Henry
    Participant

will do

Arthur C
    Participant

Hello, actually I added a temporary fix for it, I have changed this line of code `if ( wc_get_page_id( ‘shop’ ) > 0 ) : ?>
    <p class=”return-to-shop”>
    <a class=”button wc-backward” href=”http://www.otmed.ro/eveniment/congres/”&gt;
    <?php _e( ‘Return to event’, ‘woocommerce’ ) ?>
    </a>
    </p>
    <?php endif; ?>`
    in the file plugins/woocommerce/cart/cart-empty.php

So it’s a temporary fixed because every time I change an event I have to change the link in the code with that event.
    Also if I return to shop the problem is the same, no products are displaying in the shop, I think it has to do with their permalinks because all products have the same permalink which is the address url for the event where are created.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Arthur,

I did some more testing on my end, but I still was not able to recreate this issue…Do you have other products on your site that are not tickets? I want to point out that the Shop page does not display tickets by default (although it is possible to include them – see this post for more information, but it generally involves editing the ticket in WooCommerce and setting the catalog visibility to shop – see screenshot – or adding a snippet to include them by default).

Can you verify that the products (tickets and non-ticket products) that you want on the Shop page have their Catalog Visibility set to either “Shop” or “Shop and search results”?

If you have products that are set to display in the shop, and they are not displaying, could you please share your system info with me so that we can continue troubleshooting this issue?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘No products in shop’ is closed to new replies.