No pagination on "see all" recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No pagination on "see all" recurring events

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rhccmarcom
    Participant

We have many recurring events and the problem we are facing is that we are not getting an option to view all of the events when we select “see all” on an individual event.

e.g. http://rollinghills.org/event/good-to-great-marriage-focus/2016-02-07/
    This is a recurring event. When I select “see all” I get this page
    http://rollinghills.org/event/good-to-great-marriage-focus/all/

Only the amount of events that I’ve selected under “Number of events to show per page” show up. We would like to have pagination so that people can see all of the events.

Nico

Hi there @rhccmarcom,

Thanks for reaching out on this, I’ll help you getting it right!

I’ve tried to reproduce this locally but I correctly see the pagination links (pre/next) as expected. Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

rhccmarcom
    Participant

I’m still finding the problem. I’ve noticed that I do see pagination when I’m looking at all events in the list view, it’s only hiding when I’m on a specific recurring event.

Nico

@rhccmarcom,

Thanks for following up! Sorry to ask if obvious, but have you tried this with default theme and no other plugins active (as outlined in our Testing for conflicts guide) and you are still not seeing the pagination links?

Best,
    Nico

rhccmarcom
    Participant

Yes, I’m not seeing any conflict with the theme or the additional plugins that we have. Can you show me where the pagination is supposed to be so I can look at the code?

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for confirming, this is how I see it with WordPress TweentyFifteen default theme: https://cloudup.com/czp1J_MmCY6 (I’ve set the number of events to show per page = 2, to generate the pagination). The template for this view is the same used for the list view: ‘wp-content/plugins/the-events-caledar/src/views/list/content.php’.

It would be great if you could share your system information with me so I can check if everything looks right on that end.

Best,
    Nico

rhccmarcom
    Participant

Are you sure this is the “view all” recurring events and not the upcoming events page? I’m able to get the pagination when I’m looking at upcoming events but not the view all of the recurring events of this event

rhccmarcom
    Participant

Something on my side was hiding the navigation. I was able to fix this by adding this code to the backend to force the navigation to view.

#tribe-events-footer .tribe-events-sub-nav { display: block!important; }

You may close this thread

Nico

Hey @rhccmarcom,

Glad to hear you could finally sort this out 🙂 Thanks for sharing your solution!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘No pagination on "see all" recurring events’ is closed to new replies.