No Notification emails for submitted events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events No Notification emails for submitted events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Huiwen
    Participant

The Events Calendar: Community Events

I am using several different email addresses including domain emails, gmail and hotmail. None are receiving notification that an event has been submitted.

All other site emails are working properly.

Hunter

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the email troubles. In this instance, I usually try a plugin like Easy WP SMTP. There are a variety of reasons emails don’t get delivered, and this plugin usually solves these problems. Let me know if you that’s a possibility and if so, what the results are. Another recommendation is to check your spam folders, though I imagine you already have.

Please keep me updated on the status of your issue and have a good weekend. Cheers!

Huiwen
    Participant

I’m going to try the plugin you suggested. I will let you know. The site is sending other emails, but will give this a try.

Huiwen
    Participant

THis hasn’t solved the problem. The site is hosted on Godaddy. Could that be the problem?

Hunter

Hello,

There are many factors that can hinder the delivery of your emails. I wish I had an answer for you, but this type of conflict unfortunately extends beyond what we’re able to cover seeing no bugs are logged resembling your issue.

If things get out of hand, I recommend reaching out to one of the devs on our list of customizers and I’m sure you can find someone to help resolve the email delivery issue.

I truly apologize I can’t be of more help here and you also might want to try running through our Testing for conflicts guide to see if you can narrow down the source of conflict, if in fact it is coming from your WordPress site rather than your hosting provider.

Best of luck and please let me know if you have any more questions. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘No Notification emails for submitted events’ is closed to new replies.