No attendees on the list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No attendees on the list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Agnieszka
    Participant

Hi,

there are no attendees on the list There is no information about tickets sold etc.. I’ve ready this thread
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/no-attendees-on-the-list/
    but my orders are completed.

Can you help me?

View post on imgur.com

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m sorry to see you’re having issues in using our plugins.

As an initial test, have you tried following our Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure there isn’t a conflict with an existing plugin or theme?

Thanks!

Sonya
    Participant

I am attempting to download an event attendee list for an event today (as I have always done over the past year for The events Calendar). As of today, the attendee name and email are not downloading to the CSV attendee list. What happened???

Do I really need to copy and paste over 100 attendees with an event starting in s a few hours?
    Can someone PLEASE let us know what is going on. I have not changed any of my settings, any input or support would GREATLY be appreciated.

The only data that is being downloaded to the attendee list is order number, order status, ticket type, Ticket # Security Code Check in. I have tried this on IE, Firefox and Chrome. All results are the same..

I am running: The Events Calendar, The Events Calendar PRO, The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets, Events tickets plus.

It used to export these fields:
    Order
    Order Status
    Name
    Email
    Ticket Type
    Ticket Number
    Security Code
    Check in

HOWEVER NOW it only downloads:
    Order
    Order Status
    Ticket Type
    Ticket Number
    Security Code
    Check in

Where are my attendees….???????

Please advise and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fix!
    Thanks much!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Sonya,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having these troubles with our plugin. Would you mind opening a new thread with this information since the issue here is different than what was reported by the original poster here. Doing this allows us to answer each customer directly without having to juggle different customers and issues within the same thread and potentially leaving the original issue unanswered.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘No attendees on the list’ is closed to new replies.