Next Link in month view not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next Link in month view not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    orgspring
    Participant

I was having a similar issue that many other people posted here about the previous and next links not working in month view – except for me – just the next link in the month view is not showing. I can see the div being creating and the class is called, but there’s no link/content being inserted.

I tried the solution in this thread and it did not work.
    I also tried the solution here posted by Nick: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/next-previous-links-not-working-in-calendar-view/
    That too did not work.
    I looked at this thread:https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-calendar-pro-next-month-links-not-working/ in which timersys and barry provide help, but neither of those worked. my themeappears to be correctly calling the body class.

I’m using the latest version of chrome. Any other ideas?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having, I can help troubleshoot this with you.

I took look at the posts you provided and your site and see the issue. I do not think it is browser related.

So lets start with this:

Can you try creating an Event in Late December and see if that changes anything. (a low chance, but worth exploring)

If that does not help can you please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

Let me know if that helps find a conflict and we can go from there.

Thanks

orgspring
    Participant

I put an event on on December 31 and that did seem to trigger the correct button showing.

So I guess the question is what can be done to remedy it?

Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi orgspring,

I would like to apologize for my late reply. Our system did not kick it back to me once you replied.

Ok so adding the Event helped the Next Link show. I see that the Event on the 31st is gone and there is still a next month link showing. So is everything working now?

Let me know if you are still having issues and we can work something out.

Sorry again for the late reply.

Thanks

orgspring
    Participant

appears to be thought we dont have anuthing in january yet to test against.
    once we do, if the issue comes up i’ll send a note.

Any idea what caused it in the first place.

Brian
    Keymaster

Not sure what caused it I will keep a look out for it though.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Next Link in month view not working’ is closed to new replies.