Next and Previous Months Not Loading

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next and Previous Months Not Loading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave Meyer
    Participant

We have a site that when you click on the next month or previous month in calendar view and also in list view the new page will not load, we just get a spinning wheel. It works fine if we are logged into the site, but if we are not logged in the issue is there. We have deactivated and reactivate plugins to test for conflicts and it made no difference. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Hunter

Hey Dave,

Welcome back. I attempted to reproduce the behavior on my test environment but was unable to do so. I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours, but can you please confirm this? Please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings.

If you’ve done that, it would be best to set ‘wp_debug‘ to ‘TRUE‘ on your wp-config.php file to see if any errors display at the top of the page when you press the Previous/Next Events buttons.

Let me know the results and we’ll go from there. Thanks for reaching out and have a great afternoon. Cheers!

Dave Meyer
    Participant

Thanks for the assistance. It appears a function I had in the functions.php was causing the conflict.

Hunter

Hey Dave,

Thank you for the update and I’m glad to hear you’ve at least identified the source of conflict. If you need additional assistance, we have a list of customizers available for hire. I’ll close this thread out but please create a new one if you have any more questions. Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Next and Previous Months Not Loading’ is closed to new replies.