New Version?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator New Version?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lifesuccess
    Participant

I’ve just purchased the pro product but when I input my licence e key i get the message:

“There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. View what’s new with version 1.0. Visit the Events Calendar website to check your licenses”

Can anyone help?

George
    Participant

Hey there @lifesuccess,

It sounds like you are trying to put your Events Calendar Pro license key into the Event Aggregator license key field.

The Events Calendar Pro key won’t work in that field, so you need to make sure you have installed Events Calendar Pro on your site and then go to Events → Settings → Licenses where you can enter your Events Calendar Pro key.

Learn more about getting started with our plugins here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-the-events-calendar-and-events-calendar-pro/

Cheers!
    George

lifesuccess
    Participant

Ah that would make sense. I think maybe I’ve purchased the wrong product :-/

How do I go about fixing that? It’s the vents aggregator that I need.

George
    Participant

No worries Neil!

I’ve just refunded your Events Calendar Pro purchase in full; you should see those funds back in your accounts in no more than a few business days.

From here, you can proceed with buying an Event Aggregator license any time ? https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘New Version?’ is closed to new replies.