New Update Failing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New Update Failing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ruby
    Participant

I am trying to update to newest version 4.4.20 and when I try this in my wordpress dashboard it fails. I contact our web hosting company and they said the following needs to be provided. Please provide what is needed to get the new update. We just renewed our license with you as of January 3, 2018. Thanks for your help.

“I am afraid that our filtration module(Outgoing Connections) does not register any attempts for external connection, therefore I would advise you to contact the plugin vendor and require them to provide you with the full batch of host IPs to which the update process tries to connect. Once in possession of them, you will be able to manually add them as allowed.”

Patricia

Hey Ruby,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m really sorry to hear about this issue. I’ve looked into your problem and it seems to be a glitch that some of our users are experiencing.

At this moment, to update your plugins I would recommend you to follow the steps suggested in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

I’ve added the issue to our internal bug report and you will be contacted as soon as a solution is available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Diane
    Participant

I tried the suggested steps and it didnt work. 🙁 I’m desperate for a fix! Please.

Patricia

Hi Kayeck,

Could you please confirm that you tried both methods suggested here to manually update your premium plugins? What is the error you see while trying to replace the plugin files via Dashboard and via FTP?

Best Regards,

Patricia

Diane
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

Hi Kayeck,

I’m really sorry to hear that you are not having a nice experience with our products. It’s always a bummer to see our customers disappointed.

As I can see from here Events Calendar PRO v.4.4.20.1 is already installed and activated on your site (just-shine). Also, based on the information you shared with us in this other thread, you are having problems to activate your license key, is that correct?

Sometimes new licenses or license renewals take longer than expected to register with our servers. Therefore, my guess is that your license should work by now.

Please give it another try now and let me know how it goes. You will find detailed instructions here:

Finding and Inputting Your License Key

If you think our product is not what you were looking for you can always ask for a full refund by accessing the following page and filling the form:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Naturally, we’d hate to lose your business but totally understand if the plugins are simply not what you were expecting — we’d never want to lock you into something that doesn’t meet your expectations like that.

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can.

Best Regards,

Patricia

Nico

Hey,

Good news! We have fixed this issue in our plugin updates server. No software update is required for the fix to be applied, plugin updates should just work fine now 🙂

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘New Update Failing’ is closed to new replies.