My licence key stopped working!

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator My licence key stopped working!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eva
    Participant

Hi there!
    I bought a licence for Event Aggregator end of April this year and since yesterday it is not recognized by the plugin anymore. I double checked, the key is correctly introduced, but when I go to Imports, the plugin asks me to “buy” Event Aggregator.
    Can you please check what’s going on? It is quite urgent, my Website depends quite heavily on the automated imports.
    I am using version 4.5.5 of The Events Calendar plugin.
    Thanks for looking into this as soon as possible!
    Eva

Eva
    Participant

Ok, I could get it back working following the recommendations in this thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/just-purchased-license-and-entered-license-but-import-options-dont-show/
    Still, I think you guys should have a look into this, a license key should not display such strange spontanious behaviour. I leave this issue open so you get to see it, once you read this, you can close it.

Courtney

Hello Eva

I reviewed your System Info and it looks like you have an older version of The Events Calendar. This is the plugin that contains the code needed to run Event Aggregator. I would suggest running updates for that as well. We just pushed out an update for EA since your ticket came in.

I am glad that you have it working now. Do let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘My licence key stopped working!’ is closed to new replies.