Month view calendar needs times and chronological order of events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Month view calendar needs times and chronological order of events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

I posted this before, but failed to get back to it before it was closed. Trying again….
    I use the month view on my event calendar for a music venue.
    I want my 6:00pm shows to be listed before my 9:00pm shows. Right now it is in the order of how I’ve created the events in my gCal. So it varies from day to day, unless I edit and update each day to manually get it in order.
    I would also like the Time listed before the event if that is possible.
    Thanks for your time.

http://www.the5spot.club/events/

Cliff

Hi, Todd. Sorry you’re experiencing this. This isn’t the default behavior, so I’m guessing you have a customization in place that you forgot about, or there’s a plugin or theme conflict. I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Sixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Month view calendar needs times and chronological order of events’ is closed to new replies.