Missing ticket type from CSV export

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Missing ticket type from CSV export

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi Calum

Thank you for your feedback.  I understand where you are coming from and we are doing our best to resolve each issue that arises.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Thanks,

Jaime

Calum
    Participant

Hi

That’s another 2 weeks on from my last contact and 2 months on from the problem being reported.
    Are you any nearer releasing an update to fix this bug?

thanks

Calum

Hi Calum,

Thanks for checking back in.  We are currently discussing this issue on our team and working on releasing it very soon.

This thread will be notified when a fix has become available.

You may also want to try the workaround provided by another user in the following forum post, though I can’t make any guarantees:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/ticket-choice-not-displaying-in-attendee-csv-export-after-update/

Thank you for your patience, and feel free to check back in with any further questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Penny Scaffold
    Participant

Hi, thank you very much for posting this link. I’ve now had the opportunity to test the above and it is giving me Ticket data (though the Primary Information column remains blank).

It would have been really good to have seen this on the 28th January when it was posted in the other forum thread as it would have helped us a lot.

Fingers crossed for a proper fix really soon.

Many thanks,

Penny

Hi Penny,

Glad that the workaround has worked for you for now.  We will update this thread when an official fix has been released.

Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Paul
    Participant

This issue has made the plugin useless for us and I now have to manually type out buyer names for 4 tickets types spread over 1000+ sales.

I renewed this plugin only a few weeks ago and it’s been a total waste of money because of an issue that’s taking a ridiculously long time to fix.

Where do I request a refund?

I’m absolutely furious.

Paul
    Participant

Rolled back to version 4.6

Have now lost ALL attendees and sales info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to go back to latest version where we still can’t export the required info.

So aside from manually typing attendees out, what else can I do? The fix on the other thread doesn’t work as we don’t even have the attendees.php file.

This is a monumental disaster, our event is tomorrow and we need this fixing.

Hi Paul,

I’m sorry that this happened to you.  You can request a refund here if you’d like.  Please open up a new thread (and reference this one) if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jaime

Nico

Hey,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Event Tickets that addresses the issue with the attendees CSV export. We appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Tickets to version 4.6.3.1 and let us know if the fix works for your site. This fix should solve the problem for Event Tickets Plus users as well (no update required to this plugin).

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-event-tickets-4-6-3-1/

Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing ticket type from CSV export’ is closed to new replies.