Ticket Choice not displaying in attendee CSV export after update

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Choice not displaying in attendee CSV export after update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Susan
    Participant

We are selling three types of tickets on one page in our site, and prior to the most recent plugin update the attendee reports would show which of the three ticket types someone had purchased. After the update the export contains all the additional collected attendee information, plus the person’s name and email but not the ticket type. We need to be able to track which individuals are attending which event, so the current setup is not ideal. Can you let me know how to fix this if it’s something we can handle on our end? I didn’t see it in your “known error” section but if you could also let me know if it’s something you’re working on that would be great.

Stéphanie Lahaye
    Participant

Hi, I have the same issue since 4.6.1.

Frank
    Participant

Hi,

Have the same issue here.

Ticket column in Event Tickets (4.5.7) and Event Tickets Plus (4.5.6) displays correct information, but since 4.6 and later the ticket column does not display the ticket name.

Any fix available ?

Frank
    Participant

Tested with Event Tickets 4.6 and Event Tickets Plus 4.6.0 and Export CSV is correct. The issue comes with 4.6.1 and later.

Hope it helps the dev team.

Hi All,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately, this is a known bug that we have discovered in our plugin and we have a report logged for the issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch and we are actively working on a solution for this.  I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.  They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.  The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks,

Jaime

Susan
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thanks so much for the update. Will you be updating this thread when there is a fix for this issue?

Thanks!

Hi Susan,

Yes, this thread has been added to the bug report so as soon as a fix is available, this thread will be notified.

Thanks,

Jaime

Frank
    Participant

Hi,

Any news from the dev team ? 4.6.2 doesn’t fix this bug.

Thanks,
    Frank

Hi Frank,

Unfortunately this bug has not yet been resolved, however it has been moved up to a high priority at this time.

For now, a workaround would be to roll back to version 4.6 of our plugin and you should see that functionality return.

You can do this via your Downloads page.  Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Stéphanie Lahaye
    Participant

Hello,

For those who don’t want to wait until the next update and don’t want to rollback either, you can fix this easily by doing the following:

• In the event-tickets plugin folder, open src/Tribe/Attendees.php
    • Go to line 461 and replace $this->page_id by $this->attendees_table

And that’s it, the export should properly work with this fix.

Glad you were able to find a workaround.  Thanks for sharing!

Frank
    Participant

Thanks Stéphanie!This works for me.

Now I wonder why this bug is so long to solve! 🙂

Glad to hear that the workaround worked for you!  We’ll update this thread when an official fix has been released.

Paul
    Participant

Hi, what if you don’t have an attendees.php and only have attendees_list.php and that file only has 200 lines.

This issue has made the plugin useless for us and I now have to manually type out over 4 tickets types spread over 1000 sales.

I renewed this plugin only a few weeks ago and it’s been a total waste of money. Where do I request a refund?

I’m absolutely furious.

Calum
    Participant

I’ve looked at the code to apply the fix detailed above but the line of code to be replaced is not on line 461 or even in the file indicated.

Nearly 3 months since this was reported – totally unacceptable that it’s taken so long!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Choice not displaying in attendee CSV export after update’ is closed to new replies.