Missing ticket type from CSV export

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Missing ticket type from CSV export

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Penny Scaffold
    Participant

Hi,

Our CSV export is missing the following columns:
    – Ticket
    – Primary Information
    – Security Code
    – Check in

It only begins with the additional fields we are capturing. This appears to have been since a recent Event Tickets Plus upgrade, as data exported at the end of October is correct.

We have multiple ticket types per post, and cannot differentiate them at the moment with is causing considerable issues.

Can you please look into this?

Many thanks,

Penny

Hi Penny,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately this is related to a known bug that we are currently working on.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch and we are actively working on a solution for this.  I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.  They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.  The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Penny Scaffold
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thanks so much for letting me know. I do hope that it is resolved soon as we’re waiting on a data import and mail out to our ticket purchasers.

Many thanks,

Penny

Hi Penny,

I assure you that you will be notified as soon as a fix becomes available for this issue.  Thanks for your understanding!

Thanks,

Jaime

Penny Scaffold
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please give me an update on the issue? The hospice I work for are in desperate need of exporting a comprehensive CSV of the events we have running using Event Tickets Plus so we can import it into our CRM (which we usually do weekly and are now over a month behind).

Is there a patch I can implement until this has been fixed in a general release? As it was previously working, is there something I can add to the functions.php to reinstate the missing columns for now?

Many thanks,

Penny

Hi Penny,

I just checked for you, and it seems that this issue is still being worked on.  I can assure you that it has not been forgotten and your thread is logged in the system so that you will be updated when a fix becomes available.

In the meantime, I’d recommend rolling back to the previous version where your CSV function was working properly.  You can find all of your previous versions on your downloads page.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.  Thank you for your patience in the process.

Thanks,

Jaime

Calum
    Participant

Hi

Do you have any update on the fix for this?
    Timescales?

thanks

Calum

Hi Calum,

Unfortunately the only information that I have is the information that I relayed to Penny yesterday.  If you have any additional issues, or would like us to look into your issue specifically, we’d be happy to do so if you open up a new thread.

Thanks,

Jaime

Penny Scaffold
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for the update. Because of the tickets being in active purchase on a production site and not knowing at which point this issue was brought in and how this may affect other features/tickets already purchased/other plugins, we are not in the position to roll back.

Please can you request that a patch is looked at in the interim. The export CSV is key functionality for the plugin and one that we desperately need resolved soon.

Many thanks,

Penny

Hi Penny,

I’m sorry that you are unable to roll back to a previous version for now and I understand your predicament.  This issue is currently being looked into and you will be notified when a fix is released.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Calum
    Participant

Hi Jaime

Do you have any update on this issue? Like Penny, I’m not in a position to roll back to a previous version and it’s now getting to a critical stage as I need to export an attendee list that can be segmented by ticket type. It’s a fairly important feature and I’m now at the stage where I’m going to incur costs for a a work around.

thanks

Calum

Hi Calum,

Unfortunately I do not have any further updates on this bug report beyond my response to other users.  This thread will be notified when the fix has been released and we truly appreciate your patience in this process.

Thanks for reaching out!

Thanks,

Jaime

Penny Scaffold
    Participant

Hi,

Can a workaround not be provided for the function I am already using to add additional columns to the CSV:

function tribe_export_custom_add_columns ( $columns ) {
    $columns[‘wc_first_name’] = ‘First Name’;
    $columns[‘wc_last_name’] = ‘Last Name’;
    $columns[‘wc_address_1’] = ‘Address line 1’;
    $columns[‘wc_address_2’] = ‘Address line 2’;
    $columns[‘wc_address_city’] = ‘Address city’;
    $columns[‘wc_address_state’] = ‘Address state’;
    $columns[‘wc_address_postcode’] = ‘Address postcode’;
    $columns[‘wc_payment’] = ‘Payment’;
    $columns[‘wc_date’] = ‘Date’;
    return $columns;
    }

The hospice I work for are getting increasingly frustrated with this issue.

Many thanks,

Penny

Hi Penny,

I completely understand your frustration.  I cannot give anymore information, besides to tell you that this is a high priority bug and is being given the attention it deserves.

Our Team is currently away on the Team Trip, so there won’t be any progress made on our current open issues this week.

Feel free to check back in and I will update you if I have anything to report.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks,

Jaime

Calum
    Participant

I can only echo Penny’s frustrations regarding this issue.

My client is unable to generate sales reports for their events which is causing no end of problems.
    I look forward to seeing a successful update in the very near future.

It’s over 6 weeks since this was reported which is not acceptable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing ticket type from CSV export’ is closed to new replies.