Map with all events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Map with all events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nhecker
    Participant

Hi,

I have the expansion of the map view installed and activated. How can I insert the card with a shortcode into my theme?

Thanks Nadja

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Nadja,

Thank you for reaching out to us! As you haven’t share your System Information, I’m not sure which extension you are mentionning. Are you referring to the one which allows to display all events with the same venue in the map tooltip?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Jeremy

nhecker
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

its the same city but not the same adresses. is it feasible with an enlarged map maybe?

Regards Nadja

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Nadja,

To answer your very first question, the shortcode to display the card is [tribe_events view="map"]. You can add attributes for more customization — in case you want to hide the filter bar for example. You’ll find more information on this page.

Regarding your second question, I’m afraid it’s not possible to  display all events with the same city in the map tooltip (if it’s what you were trying to do). If you’re willing to hire custom support,  we have a list of freelancers at all price points.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

nhecker
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

It works well with the shortcode. I am happy.

Best Regards Nadja

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Nadja,

I’m glad that solved your problem!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have further concerns or questions.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Map with all events’ is closed to new replies.