MAJOR issues with auto-complete feature Event Tickets Plus/WooCommerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus MAJOR issues with auto-complete feature Event Tickets Plus/WooCommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Hi guys,

I was pretty stoked to see the release notes in the latest maintenance release, where it said that the ruling for autocompleting orders was updated and therefore should work better.

I was indeed surprised to see/notice that orders were autocompleting, but noticed the following major complications:
    – Before the payment was actually done, the ‘order has been completed’ mail and tickets mail were already sent! Directly after hitting the “confirm order” button in the last WooCommerce screen, and after which I was redirected to the Mollie payment gateway page, I already receieved the two mails!

– The set stock for an ticket does NOT decrease based on the amount of tickets sold when this feature is active! I had a test ticket set up with THREE tickets remaining in stock. After completing the order, the amount of tickets available still says ‘THREE available’! >> I tested it with the Option ON and OFF, and it did clearly decrease when the option was set to OFF…

– When the payments actually came in, the registration of them in the order details screen in the back-end was messed up, it showed as ‘duplicate payment received’ instead of “Payment via Mollie confirmed with security code @#%$ASDASFASDG on 11:24GMT bla bla”

Needless to say, I was quick as hell to disable the feature again, hoping that some day, in some futuristic world, this feature might actually work like it should 🙁

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

I hope you had a great weekend! I truly appreciate you breaking up the issues you’re having in a separate manner and being so descriptive. It helps cut down the amount of responses and saves a lot of time in the long run.

I would be more than happy to test the issues myself in addition to comparing them to the list of our logged bugs, but before doing so, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings? I’ll also need your System Information as a private reply.

Thanks for understanding and I look forward to your response. Have a great afternoon!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that we released a Maintenance Release today that includes some improvements with how our plugins integrate with WooCommerce’s order statuses.

You should be able to see this update in your wp-admin Updates page. You can learn more about the release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-2-event-tickets-4-4-2-premium-add-ons/

You can also check out a new Knowledgebase article about these specific improvements and how to use them on your site → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/woocommerce-specific-ticket-settings/

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘MAJOR issues with auto-complete feature Event Tickets Plus/WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.