Lots of problems but not expired

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Lots of problems but not expired

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

I am currently getting the message “You have entered a license key for The Events Calendar: Facebook Events but the key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.”

My auto-event-import is still working fine and updating my calendar, but I can’t load my actual Facebook Import tool to import isolated events by hand.

The prompt is telling us that our license key has expired but when we look at it on your site, everything seems fine until 2017.

So, we’re shining the bat signal, can you help us?

Hunter

Bat signal incoming… bat signal received!

Hey Lauren 🙂

Thank you for posting! We are actually in the process of retiring the Facebook Events plugin and replacing it with Event Aggregator. You can learn about moving to Event Aggregator here.

Can you possibly transition to Event Aggregator and if you run into the same issue, review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with what you find out. If you are unable to make the move now, I’ll still need you to review our Testing for conflicts guide and let me know what you learn. Lastly, I notice you’re running version 4.2 of PRO and we’re currently on version 4.3.3. I recommend updating to the most recent version.

Please keep me updated on the progress of your issue and have a great evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Lots of problems but not expired’ is closed to new replies.