Listify Customize Screen Breaks with TEC activated

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Listify Customize Screen Breaks with TEC activated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    goncalo
    Participant

Hello,
    I did some testing and I realized that TEC is blocking the configuration screen of Listify theme.
    I also found a few posts in the past and none of them were solved:

Can you please provide guidelines to fix this bug very soon?
    Sincerely,
    Goncalo

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Usually you can solve this by going to Events > Settings > Display tab > Events template dropdown and select “Default events template” from the list. Save the setting then check if that fixes it.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

goncalo
    Participant

Hi,
    the suggested fix doesn’t work, can you please provide other another alternative?
    GP

Brendan
    Keymaster

HI there,

I looked at our open bugs and it looks like there is a conflict between Listify and our plugins. I will mark this as a pending fix and we will notify you when a release is available. Unfortunately I do not know when that will be. I would also reach out to the developers of Listify and see if they have a fix for this as well.

Thanks,

Brendan

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Goncalo!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-8-event-tickets-plus-4-8/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Listify Customize Screen Breaks with TEC activated’ is closed to new replies.