Bug: Conflict between TEC and Listify theme.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bug: Conflict between TEC and Listify theme.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    David Plumstead
    Participant

So. I had this all typed up and when I went to submit, apparently I was logged out. Here it goes again.

Simply: when TEC is activated, I cannot use the theme customizer to customize Listify. Only “Widgets” options show. As soon as I deactivate TEC, all options show. (See screenshot).

Iā€™m running the latest version of Listify (2.4.4) and the latest The Events Calendar plugin (4.6.8).

I have Pro & Filter Bar too, but it seems it’s core that is causing the conflict as the other two are still enabled when I took the attached screenshot.

Help appreciated.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you try and go up to options on the top right and see if there are listify options to be checked?

Thanks,
    Brendan

David Plumstead
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

To which options are you referring? There is no “Options” option within the theme customizer.

With the theme enabled, I can only see the widget option in the customizer and nothing displays in the preview on the right. Edit: Oh, and the title in my Chrome tab says “Customize: Loading…”

The second I disable The Events Calendar plugin and refresh the customizer screen, all options in the left menu (as per my screenshot) return.

David Plumstead
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

David Plumstead
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

I have added that line to my functions.php file on dev and tested (including incognito mode) just to be sure. No effect.

Any other ideas?
    Thanks.

Edit: Note, while I have Pro & Filter bar installed, it doesn’t matter if they are activated or not. As soon as I enable the core (free) events calendar, the Customize interface only loads widgets – nothing else. Deactivate it and everything shows up.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

this may be a bug and I am reporting it now. I will mark this as “pending fix” so a dev can take a look. We will email you as soon as we have more info.

Thanks,
    Brendan

David Plumstead
    Participant

Great, thanks for the update Brendan! I look forward to your response.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Just wanted to follow up and let you know we are still working on issue.

Thanks,
    Brendan

David Plumstead
    Participant

Hi Brendan, I appreciate the update!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Checking in again, letting you know team is still working on this.

Thanks for your patience.

Brendan

David Plumstead
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

I’m trying to be patient. We’re nearing a month and a half since this was reported. Any idea if a fix is on the horizon?

Thanks.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi There,

First, thx for your patience. Our team is working on a fix but I do not have a timeline yet.

We will notify you as soon as its released.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tyler!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue šŸ™‚

Find out more about this release ā†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-8-event-tickets-plus-4-8/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug: Conflict between TEC and Listify theme.’ is closed to new replies.