[list_venues], [list_organizers] do not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [list_venues], [list_organizers] do not work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    donxello
    Participant

Hi,
    everythings works fine but not these shortcodes.
    And my domain followed by /venue or /organizer shows an 404 oops error.

I have a license for the pro version.

Any ideas?

Cheers
    Christian

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you out. Can you please share your system information with me? As a first troubleshooting step, you’ll also want to run through the steps outlined here to check for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme or another plugin. Make sure to have WP_DEBUG enabled during testing and copy/paste any errors that you see into your reply.

Thanks,

Jennifer

donxello
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

Thanks for sending that info! Can you try running through some of these steps to see if that fixes the 404 errors? Can you also send me a link to one of your venue/organizer pages?

For the shortcodes, you’ll need this extension for them to work. Can you install and activate that and see if that gets them working?

Thanks,

Jennifer

donxello
    Participant

Great, all works now.
    1. You should stress more that this extension is needed. It is not that obvious!
    2. Permalinks option change helped to show the /venues and /organizers
    Saludos
    Christian

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

I’m glad that everything is working now! I’m sorry that it wasn’t clear those shortcodes were part of an extension…I had assumed you were using it already (I’m not sure where you would have seen the shortcodes otherwise), but as I did not see it listed in your system info, I wanted to double check 🙂

If there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘[list_venues], [list_organizers] do not work’ is closed to new replies.