Links "previous" and "next" in month view don’t work

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Links "previous" and "next" in month view don’t work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    gesine
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a problem with the events calendar month view. The links to the previous and next month don’t work: After clicking in one of them the loading icon appears but the browser still shows the current month (May). I’ve already checked if this problem might be related to another plugin but even if I deactivate all non-theme-related plugins the issue remains still the same.

For your information: I’ve installed Impreza Theme by UpSolution and events calendar is a plugin which comes with the theme. Normally it should work well with the theme settings.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Gesine

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the previous and next links on your site. I will try to help figure out the problem.

Can you try temporarily switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme to see if the problem still exists? I know the theme you are using may advertise as being “compatible” with our plugins, but I’ve seen an uptick in theme compatibility issues recently with themes from Theme Forrest.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

gesine
    Participant

Hi Sky,

I’ve tested to activate Twenty Seventeen but it didn’t have any effect on the problem. What else can I do?

Best regards!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hello again,

Do you have a staging site, or are you doing this testing on your live site? It would really help for me to be able to inspect the problem happening with the Twenty Seventeen theme enabled and all other plugins disabled.

If no staging site, is it possible that you could install and activate the WP Staging plugin so I could take a look? After generating the staging site with the plugin, you will need to change the settings so that it is viewable without being logged in.

If you can do that, please share the URL of the generated staging site with me once it’s set up.

Also, could you please share your system information with me?

Thanks,
    Sky

gesine
    Participant

This reply is private.

gesine
    Participant

This reply is private.

gesine
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for creating the staging site. However, it looks like it is still set with your custom theme and the plugins are still enabled. Please read through our Testing for Conflicts Guide to understand the troubleshooting process we need to do here.

Can you please enable the Twenty Seventeen theme and disable ALL plugins other than The Events Calendar?

Thanks,
    Sky

gesine
    Participant

This reply is private.

gesine
    Participant

Hi Sky,

please ignore what I have wrote in my previuos post about the staging version of the calendar. You can take a look at it here: https://gymnasium-meine.de/staging/&post_type=tribe_events&eventDisplay=month&tribe-bar-date=2018-05&post_type=tribe_events&eventDisplay=month&tribe-bar-date=2018-05

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Thanks for doing all that for me. The only way I can reach the calendar on the staging site is at https://gymnasium-meine.de/staging/?post_type=tribe_events

Can you tell me what you have set on the staging site for the permalink structure, and what you have set in Events > Settings > General > “Events URL slug”?

Thanks!

Sky

gesine
    Participant

Hi Sky,

in the staging page the URL title form is: https://gymnasium-meine.de/staging?post_type=tribe_events

On the main page the URL slug should be “kalender”

Is this what you meant? I hope it helps you solving the issue.

Thanks in advance!

Sky
    Keymaster

Can you upload screenshots of the following settings on the staging site:

WordPress > Settings > Permalinks

and

Events > Settings > General > “Events URL slug”

Thanks,
    Sky

gesine
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sky
    Keymaster

Those appear to be the settings for your production site, but it doesn’t matter anyway as I just realized that the staging site doesn’t work with “pretty permalinks” enabled. I apologize for that.

Can you update to the latest versions of the plugins? An update was just released, so we should see if that changes anything before proceeding.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Links "previous" and "next" in month view don’t work’ is closed to new replies.