License not taking

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO License not taking

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    caldiatech
    Participant

Site will NOT take the license???

Also, when we create a ticket and give it say 20 units, the count gets totally whack between what the Event shows and the WooCommerce product area. We create an event with 20 tickets and then 15 get sold and it says there are 10 left? This happens all the time, all the time.

Nico

Hi there @caldiatech,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the hassle! I can help you here.

From what I see in the screenshots the license in the site is for Event Tickets Plus and the one in the site is for Events Calendar PRO, that seems to be the issue. Please try with the corresponding license for Event Tickets Plus and let me know if that works. Also I will remove the attachments so your license key doesn’t get exposed.

Can you please open up a new thread for the ticket issue? Having just a issue per thread usually makes them move faster. When creating the new thread please be sure to Test for conflicts and include your system information, that will surely help getting a better reply. Detailing the steps to reproduce the issue is also something that will help us.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘License not taking’ is closed to new replies.