License / Key Validation Server Not Available

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator License / Key Validation Server Not Available

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Barry

OK – for the error where Facebook refuses to provide the event data, there’s not too much we can do to solve that on our end (it’s as simple as, we’re making the request via your account and they are saying “no”).

What we are going to try and do is capture additional data about the nature of the error, so that the reason for the refusal is less opaque. With that in mind, please do let me know if you hit additional errors of the same nature (ie, where you see the message about the even perhaps not existing, being private or Facebook refusing to serve it for content-based reasons).

Neil Duckett
    Participant

Hey Barry, I disconnected from FB for 12 hours then reconnected. I’ve seen new events created by the scheduler and can now add new imports and manually run. I’v supplied Victor with a log file for some other issues, the thread is Duplicate Organisers, might be some info for you in there.

Will keep an eye on this and let you know if there’s any changes.

Thanks,

Neil

Barry

Sorry it’s been so choppy: but thanks and definitely let me know if things deteriorate again.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘License / Key Validation Server Not Available’ is closed to new replies.