License / Key Validation Server Not Available

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator License / Key Validation Server Not Available

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Neil Duckett
    Participant

I noticed the Agregator had stopped a few days back, thought i’d wait and let it kick back in, but nothing.

Error when trying to run it manually is “cURL error 28: connect() timed out!” which prompted me to doing some more investigating.

When i try and add a new scheduled import it asks me to Buy Event Agregator …. which i already have.

I checked the license page and for ALL of the Modern Tribe products it says …

“Sorry, key validation server is not available”

Barry

Hi Neil,

I apologize for the delay in us reaching this topic. Did your licenses begin to validate again and do you now have access to and success with imports? Your license key appears to have validated on our end, but if you’re still hitting this please let me know and I’ll investigate further.

Thanks!

Neil Duckett
    Participant

Thanks for replying Barry, no … it hasn’t fixed itself. Yes, i checked and saw my license was valid before creating this issue. It’s bad enough with the time difference but several days passing before any response just adds to my frustration.

No, there’s no imports happening, it still asks me to buy Event Aggregator in the drop down where i add new imports and all licenses still come up red saying server not available.

I’ve updated to the latest versions today, but still nothing. So that makes it a total of about 3 days with a working system out of about ~250 … the frustration continues.

Leander
    Participant

Hi
    Same problem with my site too. Is there any solution?

Barry

Hi Reto: please do feel free to follow this topic, however if you need direct support I’d ask that you create a new topic of your own. The problem may seem the same, but the cause may be different – and it can quickly become confusing when multiple people are in the same topic at different stages of the troubleshooting process 🙂

It’s bad enough with the time difference but several days passing before any response just adds to my frustration.

Absolutely. I realize it’s frustrating – particularly in your case – and we are trying hard to get back to our expected response times.

No, there’s no imports happening, it still asks me to buy Event Aggregator in the drop down where i add new imports and all licenses still come up red saying server not available.

Let’s focus on this: your license seems valid and on testing it locally, works as expected. It also looks like – at some point – your site did successfully validate the license as we’ve got your domain showing on our own systems.

In the Events → Help screen, near the bottom, you should see something like the above. Am I correct in thinking that, in your case, the server connection is showing as not connecting?

Can you also try uploading this plugin (it’s in regular plugin zip format so can typically be added via the Add New Plugin screen in WordPress) and activate it, then return to the bottom of the Events → Help screen. What do you see?

If it is something other than Response: 200 for either EA or PUE I’d love to hear from you so we can take this further.

Thanks again for your patience while we investigate this.

Neil Duckett
    Participant

Hi Barry, here’s what I’m seeing down the bottom. I’ll try disconnecting and reconnecting FB and anything else I can see. I’ll try and install the plugin too.

Thanks,

Neil

Barry

Thanks Neil: I’ll look out for your next reply with the results of the plugin-based test. The fact that the EA server cannot be reached is strange and makes me wonder if it might be blocked for some reason (and if you are on a managed or shared hosting plan of any kind, it could be worth reaching out to the provider and asking them if they do indeed block outgoing requests to IP addresses).

Neil Duckett
    Participant

Here’s the error with that plugin installed.

Debug EA|PUE Connectivity

EA Server

Error: cURL error 28: connect() timed out!

PUE Server

Error: cURL error 28: connect() timed out!

The server support tell me there’s no block on the ea website.

Neil Duckett
    Participant

This reply is private.

Neil Duckett
    Participant

I’ve de-activated and activated ALL plugins including Modern Tribe, still experiencing the problem.

Server support have been looking into it for hours and they says it’s your end.

Neil Duckett
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

I appreciate the feedback: unfortunately, we need a little more time to research this one. The problem in your case seems notably different to the outstanding issues we’re seeing with other users and it is going to take a little more digging: I’ll update you again as soon as I can.

Neil Duckett
    Participant

Thanks for the update. I’m checking this thread up until midnight my time, in the event there’s a request for info / for me to perform a test, so I can keep the thread moving against the time difference.

If you can treat this as a priority I’d appreciate it. I’ve spent hours upon hours trying to resolve myself without success.

I need an actual resolution this issue sooner than later please.

Barry

This reply is private.

Barry

Neil: though we’ve been digging into this we unfortunately have not yet come up with a definitive answer — please do bear with us a little longer however while we continue to investigate and we’ll post a further update as soon as we can.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘License / Key Validation Server Not Available’ is closed to new replies.