License Key removed on upgrade

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO License Key removed on upgrade

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Paul Pruneau
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Hey Paul,

I’m happy to say the problem is solved 🙂

Re-installing the plugins got PRO running – before it wasn’t running at all that’s why the license tab as not showing. That solved half of the problem. The 404 you where seeing was caused by having ‘List view’ disabled but at the same time it was the default view. So the calendar was calling a disabled view resulting in the 404 error. Enabling the ‘List view’ made the calendar link work again.

I’ll try to reproduce this miss-configuration on my end, and test if this is a legit bug generated while updating the plugin.

Thanks again for your patience and trust,
    I’m really happy this is finally solved!
    Best,
    Nico

Paul Pruneau
    Participant

Hi Nico,

Many thanks for the reply and especially for getting ECP up and running again.

While this is all good, I have questions.
    Why was ECP not installed or working for me when:

• I went to the MT/EC site, was logged into my account and downloaded the LATEST version of both EC and ECP

• I went to the back end of WP, deactivated both EC + ECP, deleted them from the plugin directory in WP, and then reinstalled and reactivated the 3.10.0 version of both EC + ECP

It sounds like that’s what you did and then set the default to LIST VIEW on the Calendar Index page.

This is all very mysterious and weird.
    I would like to avoid this kind of snafu going forward with live sites using ECP and future sites too. Your insights are appreciated.

Thanks again for your patience and persistence on getting this resolved.
    We are back into development mode and hope to share this site with our customer next week.

Also, is there a ECP CSS cheat sheet on the MT/EC site?
    Please provide a URL.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

PP

Nico

Hi Paul,

I’m glad we could work it out 🙂

Strange thing I must admit! I don’t know why the update didn’t work as expected on your side maybe some kind of caching issue was messing with the version number, not sure. Most probably this won’t happen with the live site, as we haven’t heard of anyone else having this kind of problem. I always recommend taking a few minutes to make a back-up of the site and database before performing mayor updates to plugins or such.

Regarding the CSS cheat sheet, there are many articles in our Knowledge base covering different customizations, but there’s not a ‘general’ cheat sheet. You can always hit the forums if you need any help on this!

If you think this would be a nice feature to have, you are welcome to post it in our UserVoice page, as well as other ideas you might have.

I’m going to close this topic – but please don’t hesitate to create new ones if you need help with anything else.

Wish you luck with the site launch!
    Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘License Key removed on upgrade’ is closed to new replies.