Licence keys

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Licence keys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jpgiago
    Participant

Hello!

We’re unable to update the Events Calendar Pro and Filter Bar because of we’re out of installs. We have installs on our PRODUCTION, STAGING and LOCAL environments. However, we disconnected the LOCAL environment licence, but still cannot update PRODUCTION and STAGING because of the ‘out of installs’.

Is there something we’re missing?

Thanks,
    John Paul

jpgiago
    Participant

Hello, is there a resolution to our issue? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    John Paul

Courtney

Hey John Paul

So sorry for the delay. We’re experiencing a higher volume of threads than normal at this time.

I see that your plugins are active on your staging server, however, your license covers just 1 domain.

In Using One License for Live and Dev Sites https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-one-license-live-dev-sites/, we do specify which domain structures that we currently support for staging sites. 

If your site doesn’t match the criteria, you can still use the plugin.  You will need to manually run updates, the license may not register (or you could register it there while building and later Move Your License Key https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/.  (Pick up with step 2 here if needed for moving)

If you need to contact support during that time, please manually send in your System Info.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

jpgiago
    Participant

Thank you for the response. I disconnected my STAGING environment and PRODUCTION is now working with updates.

Thank you!
    John Paul

Courtney

Great to hear John Paul

I’ll close out this thread for now but let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Licence keys’ is closed to new replies.