layering of calendars

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions layering of calendars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michelle

Hi I am trying to find a calendar that I can layer essentially we are a charity that has multiple branches and we want to put a calendar on each branches page within the website and then combine them all into an overall calendar is this possible?

Nico

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and your you interest in our plugins 🙂

we want to put a calendar on each branches page within the website and then combine them all into an overall calendar is this possible?

Although our plugin doesn’t allow to create more than one calendar, this is possible by using Event Categories to show the events for the different branches. There are other alternatives but I guess Event Categories would be the best for your use case. You’ll find a more complete answer in this knowledge base article: Can You Have Multiple Calendars?. I’d suggest checking out The Events Calendar Category Colors plugin which works great for calendars based on categories.

Also, you might be interested in our Nonprofit Partnership Program!

Please let me know if your questions is answered,
    Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘layering of calendars’ is closed to new replies.