Just upgraded, can't select iCal import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Just upgraded, can't select iCal import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lance Ruegger
    Participant

As the title suggests, I’ve just entered my key for events aggregator however, I can still only select CSV. All other items are greyed out. Under licenses I get a valid license message under event aggregator. I’m using the events calendar CORE.

Lance Ruegger
    Participant

Another user reported the same issue 4 days ago with no real resolution https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/cant-select-fb-import/ I’m approaching 24 hours with no response. I purchased ical importer a year ago for $50 and reluctantly just gave another $90 for the same feature only to have it break my importing.

Matt Cockayne
    Participant

Hi Lance, I’ve just come up against this issue myself. A quick poke around in the code and it looks like the issue is because cache that the aggregator uses to store the configuration of the “Import Origins” doesn’t get cleared properly when you enter your license key.

The quickest way to fix this is to run this query against the database which will remove the cache entry causing the problem, everything appears to be working after that

delete from wp_options where option_name = '_transient_tribe_aggregator_origins';

Hi Lance,

I apologize for the delay, we are just playing catch up after the weekend.

I’m sorry to hear that your Event Aggregator license doesn’t seem to be working.

Can you check that the Event Aggregator is connected to your current license key? See My Account » Licenses to find your current key.

You may want to also just manually re-enter the license key, even if it is correct, and ‘Save Changes’.

If the issue persists, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Also, feel free to try Matt’s solution as well, let me know how it all goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Just upgraded, can't select iCal import’ is closed to new replies.