Can’t select FB import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Can’t select FB import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eric Tristram
    Participant

Hi,

I cant’ select all item in origin import selection.
    I just can select CSV.

I don’t know why, i have just renew the licence.

Thanks,
    Eric

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue! I checked your license on my end, and everything looks alright. Can you try following these instructions to disconnect it and then try reconnecting to see if that resolves the issue?

Let me know how it goes – if needed, I can issue you a new key.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Matt Cockayne
    Participant

Hi Eric,

I’ve just come up against this issue myself. A quick poke around in the code and it looks like the issue is because cache that the aggregator uses to store the configuration of the “Import Origins” doesn’t get cleared properly when you enter your license key.

The quickest way to fix this is to run this query against the database which will remove the cache entry causing the problem, everything appears to be working after that

delete from wp_options where option_name = '_transient_tribe_aggregator_origins';

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Thanks for sharing your solution here! I ran this by one of our developers, and we are going to do some more investigating on this. Eric, did you try this out, and if so, did it solve the problem for you?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t select FB import’ is closed to new replies.