Just about to Buy The Events Calendar bundle but saw Ultimate Member issues

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Just about to Buy The Events Calendar bundle but saw Ultimate Member issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John

Hi,

I was just about to purchase The Events Pro version and community events and a couple of others for a community What’s On format I have but then saw a post on your support forum from another John that he had a conflict with Ultimate Member that was installed.

I think unfortunately it looked like he was just told to do one and find it out for himself, and then the thread was just closed with NFA. Not sure if he pissed you guys off at some point but I am a bit concerned because I got UM installed too and I really liked the look of your event calendar because of the front end posting ability.

Was the issue resolved?

Did anyone eventually discover why your update conflicted with Ultimate Member and is there a fix or workaround?

I would like to see a resolution because I am just setting up my template site that I will duplicate a few times, so would like to know what is good to use and what isn’t before spending a lot of money to try something out. I had WPMU a while back then they canned a lot of the stuff I wanted so am on the lookout for a nice and stable Events system, with ticketing to add a bit further down the line.

I also use Dokan from wedevs and WPUF, just in case you know of any conflicts with them.

Any feed back on yey or nay would be good to have.

Thanks in advance,
    Best regards,
    John ( a different John that is)

Cliff

Hi, John.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

I think I found the thread you’re referring to: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/the-events-calendar-community-events-and-ultimate-member-conflict/

I personally think we could have been more helpful in that thread (suggesting some possible solutions, like this), but there wasn’t any frustration with that user or his question; the core message that we don’t guarantee support for third-party plugins or themes is accurate.

I tested by installing Ultimate Member (didn’t do any setup or change any settings) and I was still able to submit a Community Events (CE) form. This thread from a couple months ago said it worked with our CE add-on.

I’d suggest purchasing Community Events and trying it out for yourself.

We have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Just about to Buy The Events Calendar bundle but saw Ultimate Member issues’ is closed to new replies.