Issues with Events Ticket Plus and Woocommerce multilingual

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Issues with Events Ticket Plus and Woocommerce multilingual

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    machedon
    Participant

Hello,

A part of my issues is covered in this thread here
    The problem is that it kind of messed up my whole shop, right before I was about to put the site live :).
    After following the steps in the thread mentioned above, I was also pointed to update the Event Tickets plugin which the Ticket Plus works with. I was cautious so I did a backup of the site before doing any updates.
    Now what happened after really messed things up pretty bad and I am still not sure what has caused this though now I feel bad I wanted to improve my ticketing buying part 🙂 for which I also paid 90 bucks.
    I received an error message from Woocomerce Multilanguage saying: “The plugin woocommerce-multilingual/wpml-woocommerce.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.”
    Now I understand that you don’t offer support for WPML or for this multilang part but still is it possible that the Event Ticket Plus to cause such? I mean I just lost all the functionality of my shop 🙂 plus I can reverse the things with the back up neither.
    So, what can I do to have the Ticket plus working? Note that is not functioning even now with the Woocommerce Multilanguage uninstalled and nonexistent on my site

Cheers!

Geoff B.

Good evening Andrei  and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us in your own thread (as discussed previously).
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

The first thing I would recommend would be to manually delete the WooCommerce Multilanguage plugin and reinstall it from scratch.

Until we can get past that, our hands are a bit tied.

Additionally, please make sure everything is setup as described here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-the-events-calendar-with-wpml/

Once you have solved the WooCommerce multilingual issue, after creating the ticket AND saving the event, head over to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting page.

Once you are there, you should see several cleanup buttons. I would recommend:

1. Clearing WPML cache
    2. Using the button that forces language assignment to items (which is what is creating the issue). This can also be accomplished by deactivating and reactivating WPML.

Your ticket will now magically appear.

The only downside is that the tickets you create in other languages are not really translations of the initial ticket. They are completely independent new tickets.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

machedon
    Participant

Hi Geof,

Thanks a mill for the support so far.
    My issues is partially solved. I followed all the steps and now indeed my ticket appears and I can place it in the Cart, check it out, so everything is nice and pink with this part.
    I say partially solved cuz I can’t manage to figure out why my fields do not show up
    Here is the fields in the back-end: https://gyazo.com/a252571e2ca59cf76360a2a690643517
    Here is what it shows in the front: https://gyazo.com/071ba8ba184e110c6d04b37fda01e4be

If I sort this part too, then I am all cool and I can finally put the site live, happy days 🙂

Cheers and hope you got a trick or advice for this part too

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Andrei,

I am glad to hear we are making progress on this one.

As for your additional attendee fields not showing up, there could be a couple of things at stake here:

1. Perhaps there is some conflict with another WooCommerce customization (in regards to the “Add cart” code. Usually, this is theme-based.
    2. Just for the record, the fields actually do not show until the quantity is set to “1” (or more).

It looks like your system info did not make it for some reason.
    Would you mind simply pasting them over in a private reply ?

Could you also please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Finally, would it be possible to have the URL of such an event on your site ?

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with Events Ticket Plus and Woocommerce multilingual’ is closed to new replies.