Issues With Event Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Issues With Event Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mkrasmussen
    Participant

I am having a few issues with Event Tickets Plus. They started this month. In an event the tickets portion has 0 listed. If you enter 1 it does not save and goes back to 0. I cannot get it to work, so no one can register and pay for events,

It also is showing the event as FREE at the top of the page. But the ticked is $145 and it shows that at the ticket level.

I have tried creating a new event and new ticket and it still has these issues. It is not just one event.

http://grc2020.com/events/category/research-briefings/

Hunter

Hello and welcome back,

Can you please provide your System Information as a private reply? I see you checked Yes for both reverting to the default theme and deactivating all other plugins, but can you please confirm this?

I’ve been testing locally (including tickets) and haven’t encountered this error nor seen any logged bugs of users reporting similar issues, so my first hunch is you’re experiencing a theme and/or plugin. If you haven’t already, please review our Testing for conflicts guide.

Thanks for choosing PRO and I look forward to resolving this with you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues With Event Tickets’ is closed to new replies.