is there a feature list comparing events calendar vs. events calendar pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions is there a feature list comparing events calendar vs. events calendar pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eve lurie

hi there,
    it is not clear the difference between pro and free version of events calendar. I’d love to see a feature compare.

Along the same lines, it seems that Community Events plugin does the same thing as events calendar, so i’d like to see a feature list comparing those also.

Along those same lines, It looks like ticketing and booking are added with addons. is this true or do I use a completely different plugin such as EventsManagerPro (not from Modern Tribe)

the features i need are:
    1. filter list for specific searches on event types,locations,venue, date/time and region.
    2. Colored events for different days or regions
    3. Charge a new member for membership at registration for those who will be posting events. Would I use something like Gravity Forms to register and charge a new member for posting, then fix roles so they are able to post their event/s? or does events manager or pro have something built in for this?
    many thanks,
    eve lurie

Barry

Hi eve lurie,

Thanks for contacting us!

it is not clear the difference between pro and free version of events calendar. Iā€™d love to see a feature compare.

We actually have a comparison table – please just visit this page and scroll down to see it šŸ™‚

Along those same lines, It looks like ticketing and booking are added with addons.

That’s correct.

If you wish to sell tickets then our ticketing addons are going to be required – we support most of the major ecommerce engines for WordPress, as well as Eventbrite, so we’ve probably got something that will meet your needs here.

filter list for specific searches on event types,locations,venue, date/time and region

Perhaps our Filter Bar add on would meet your needs here, if the base capabilities provided by The Events Calendar itself don’t provide everything you need.

Colored events for different days or regions

All kinds of customization are possible and there are also some great third party plugins that could be useful for things like this – check out this category colors plugin for example:

The Events Calendar Category Colors

Charge a new member for membership at registration for those who will be posting events.

This isn’t currently possible “out of the box” – but we are looking at ways to implement this for our Community Events plugin. That said, you could certainly take Community Events and build a custom solution on top of it.

I hope that answers your questions but please do let me know if I can help with anything else!

eve lurie

lovely! thanks for the most complete answers.
    eve

Barry

My pleasure šŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘is there a feature list comparing events calendar vs. events calendar pro’ is closed to new replies.