Is that possible to let registrants pay after the event ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is that possible to let registrants pay after the event ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sandra

Hi,
    I was wondering if this if possible to publish a event to 95$, but let the registrer pay only after the event… Like with an invoice payment method ?
    Thank you,

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your great question!

I guess that is possible, totally up to you. 🙂

The question is how you would like to execute that.

You can simply use the free version of The Events Calendar which will let you show a price for an event, but there is no ecommerce behind it, so you are not able to sell tickets.

The fee Event Tickets will allow you to collect registrations and email addresses from the users.

If you would like to properly sell tickets, then you will need Event Tickets Plus and an eCommerce platform, WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.

I know that in WooCommerce you do have the option to set up check payments or cash on delivery or bank transfer. With bank transfer for example you can “sell” the ticket, the user can receive it, incl the bank details, and the order will still stay “pending”.

Then the user can do the bank transfer after the events have passed and you can set the order to completed.

Would this work for you?

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Sandra

Alright, thank you very much. It’s all I needed !
    If they can pay after the convention… It’s perfect. 🙂

Is that possible to try your plugin before I buy it ? Just to be 100% sure it does what my client is looking for…

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Sandra,

We don’t have a try-before-buy option, however we have a 30-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. 🙂 You purchase the plugins and if you decide in 30 days that it’s not good for you at all, then you will be refunded.

Here you can find all the details of our refund policy.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Cheers,
    Andras

Sandra

Thank you very much for your answers.
    I am really sorry but I have installed your plugin to take a look, and it doesn’t seem to work…

When I click on «create a ticket», nothing appear and it’s like the page reloaded.
    Also, when I try to click on the button to upload an image for the ticket nothing happens.

+ It says that the event has already passed because it takes the day of publishing and not the start/end of the event.

Is that normal? Do I have something do to or is it the plugin?
    Thank you

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Sandra,

Sorry to hear that. That is definitely not normal. I’d be happy to help you troubleshoot and fix that.

In order for Event Tickets Plus to work you need at least the following plugins:

• Event Tickets
    • Event Tickets Plus
    • WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads to act as the eCommerce platform
    • The Events Calendar is optional, (but I guess you are using it 🙂 ) You can create tickets for other post types. This needs some setup steps

To be able to better help you please share your system information with me in a private reply.

Looking forward to helping you fix this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Is that possible to let registrants pay after the event ?’ is closed to new replies.