Internal Server Error after updates!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Internal Server Error after updates!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve Dyke
    Participant

Updated woocommerce to 2.5, and Event Calendar Pro and all add-ons. so all are current versions. At checkout I get an internal server error. This is what my log shows:

Notice: /home/XXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/vendor/tickets/common/src/deprecated/Tribe__Events__Autoloader.php is deprecated since version 4.0! Use Tribe__Autoloader.php instead. in /home/XXXX/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3677

Notice: /home/XXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/vendor/tickets/src/deprecated/Tribe__Events__Tickets__Tickets.php is deprecated since version 4.0! Use Tribe__Tickets__Tickets instead. in /home/XXXX/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3677

Can anyone decipher this for me and tell me what I must do?

Nico

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the report, and sorry to hear about this issue. Seems they are just deprecated function notices.

It would be great if you could share your system information with me so I can check if everything looks right on that end. Looks like you shared the WooCommerce system info, Can you check the link I’ve sent to get that info from the events calendar help tab?

Also, Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Internal Server Error after updates!’ is closed to new replies.